Popular

Letter

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ruveyda Öksüz Miss World Turkey Beuaty Fashion Images








The title of Miss World is written all over the face of Ruveyda. She is beautiful (with perfect facial bone structure) and has the sunny and down-to-earth personality! She is young but there is a level of maturity and sprinkle of wisdom required for a beauty queen. She is a bit skinny so I hope that she gain some weight just in time for Indonesia. I am looking forward to seeing her!

"My name is Ruveyda Öksüz. I live in Istanbul-Turkey with my family. As well as my mother and father I have two sisters and a brother. I am a student at Istanbul University and I'm studying Astronomy and Space Sciences. I have finished my first year. I love observing space. walks with my dog, Honey. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends."

19 year old Ruveyda comes from Istanbul, and her dream is to be an astronomer. To realize her dreams, she is currently a student studying in that field. Ruveyda’s favourite book is Khaled Husseini’s A Thousand Splendid Suns whilst her favourite song is Stee Downes’ Asunder. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking and going swimming and her favourite meal is macaroni. Ruveyda lives with her family and her two pets one cat and one dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment