Popular

Letter

Friday, January 3, 2014

Shaila Sabt Style Fashion Dress Model Miss Universe 2014






Sabt, who has a bachelor's degree in human resources, said her main dream is to become an international model and represent her country. Bahraini model has been nominated for Miss Universe 2014, becoming the first Arab Gulf woman to take part in the largest beauty pageant in the world. Sabt, who has a bachelor's degree in human resources, said her main dream is to become an international model and represent her country.

Modeling is a passion which I will always be doing. As for my career I have future plans at my sister’s newly opened Production & Distribution Company where I will be responsible for the Human Resource Department. Hence, there is a difference between the two but I plan to keep up with both.

Beauty comes from the inside out, so when you want it to show make sure you project it in a good light. Khaleejesque would like to thank Shaila Sabt for her time and would love to wish her the best of luck in her future ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment