Popular

Letter

Monday, September 16, 2013

Navneet Kaur Dhillon Femina Miss India World Beauty Fashion






Navneet Kaur Dhillon is an Indian female model, winner of Pond's 50th edition of Femina Miss World India 2013 that was held in Mumbai on March 24, 2013. She belongs to Patiala, Punjab.

Being the daughter of an army officer she began with her education at Army Public School, Ambala Cantt,finally settled in Patiala to pursue base of studies,finishing her secondary education from Budha dal public school,Patiala,then choosing B tech. in TV and MEDIA from Punjabi University, Patiala and currently she resides at Salaria Vihar in Patiala . Along with modelling she shows her interest in photography, swimming, horse-riding. She is a media student in Punjabi University.

She was crowned as the Femina Miss India World 2013 on 24 March 2013. Navneet was also crowned Femina Miss Timeless Beauty. She was faced with a question of what her one regret would be if she were to die the following day, to which she very well replied as "The only thing I would regret would be not having done as much for society as I would like to. Issues of women's empowerment and child labour and other social evils are a big concern."

Navneet was born in Haryana State in Northern India, but moved across the country whilst growing up. Describing herself as a “contemporary manifestation of the new Indian woman that encompasses a mix of her traditional values with her contemporary ambitions.” These ambitions are to become a global ambassador for India, breaking into Bollywood and working alongside NGOs. Currently a student, Navneet is studying, TV & Film Production. Her hobbies include going to the theatre, horse riding and photography.

My name is Navneet Kaur Dhillon and I come from the world's largest democracy, India; a country with a rich heritage and diverse culture. India is home to all religions. We as a nation firmly support  the concept of universal brotherhood.

I strongly believe in improving the lives of less privileged and it is for this reason that I have been a part of many social endeavors. I love horse riding, photography, gardening and playing with my pet dog.

I dedicate my success to my loving parents who are the pillars of my strength and it is this strength that gives me the confidence and determination to represent my country on this global stage. Winning the crown will be a dream come true and it will give me a platform to improve the lives of less privileged in my country and people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment