Popular

Letter

Monday, September 16, 2013

Vania Larrisa Beautiful Miss Indonesia





Vania Larrisa was born in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, on 18 November 1995. She is a singer and also the winner of Miss Indonesia 2013. She becomes popular since the talent show she join, Indonesia’s Got talent in 2010, and since that moment, she begins her carrier in music industry. By her beautiful pop and seriosa voice, she commits to run this expertise seriously. The first song she made was Rahasia, that has been released since 2011. Vania is also launchs an album, Damai BersamaMu together with other Indonesia famous singers name Agnes Monica, Once, Mike Mohede and more.

In case of Miss Indonesia beauty peagent, she was the representative from West Kalimantan and won the crown over other 32 finalists that had been held in Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran on 20 February 2013. Vania was born and raised in the village of Pontianak on the island of Borneo before travelling to Jakarta for further education. Currently studying Finance, Vania describes herself as “a challenge seeker... a person of curiosity.” Vania is a talented operatic singer, winning TV show ‘Indonesia’s Got Talent in 2010’! In her spare time she enjoys swimming, playing badminton and photography, and her future ambitions are to pursue a career in the entertainment industry, through her musical and onscreen talents.

My name is Vania Larissa, and it is an incredible honour to be representing my beautiful and exotic country, Indonesia!

I was raised in a family who taught me to be genuine, thankful, and to always carry the heart to give wherever I go. Being Miss Indonesia 2013 has shown me a world beyond all the glamour and beauty, and has handed me the rare opportunity to give back on a more national scale.

I have many passions in life, but I think music is one of the greatest gifts of life, and I live to express myself in this extraordinary form of art. This year, I am honoured to be the face of the hosting country, and I would like to invite all of you to experience this beautiful country I’m proud to call home."

No comments:

Post a Comment